Lunder Sales Team: 408.892.4207 / 650.212.2595
"The Doctor Who Makes House Calls"
Dennis has more than 25 years of experience as a former sales & marketing executive with two Fortune 500 companies where he developed a strong work ethic and built a committed client base by focusing on results. Throughout his tenure in the corporate world he was committed to quality and excellence for his customers. Dennis was also an educator and honored as California Teacher of the Year. He holds three degrees including a Ph.D. in mathematics. You will find that Dennis’ outstanding work ethic in addition to his focus on what the customer needs will deliver superior results. Since 2003 Dennis has consistently been a top producer in the top 1% of Bay Area Realtors (Chairman's Club).
- B.S. Math/Physics - Augustana College; Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- M.S. Math/Computer Science - University of Oklahoma; Norman, Oklahoma
- Ph.D. Math/Education - University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
With his focus on building trust and loyalty with his clients, Dennis continues to build his business based on integrity and results. His accomplishments as a top negotiator in the corporate world will benefit both his buyer and seller clients, resulting in the ultimate return on investment. A buyer can expect a full understanding of the process in purchasing a home, while Dennis’ unique marketing techniques result in securing the greatest exposure and top dollar for the sellers he represents. He specializes in selling difficult listings that other agents have not been able to sell because of his unique approach to marketing.
Certifications and Professional Achievements
- California Real Estate Broker's License
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Certified Sales Executive (CSE)
- Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI)
- Life-time California Teaching Credential, K-14
- California Teacher Of The Year
Dennis has held senior management positions in the top sales and marketing association in the world, Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI).
While a member of the Board of Trustees for Syracuse Graduate School of Management, he consulted with executive management teams to improve their Company’s productivity and Return On Investment (ROI).
He is active in his local community both in church and Board of Directors for his Community.
My Commitment to Excellence
Each day is another for me to provide the finest customer support available. To ensure I accomplish this, I work diligently to:
- Serve the community as an exceptional real estate professional who relentlessly pursues my client's interests in all aspects of the real estate transaction.
- Deliver the ultimate service through leading edge technology, greatly enhancing my clients' real estate experience and value.
- Do my very best to see that my clients achieve their dreams.
I believe that a culture of trust, respect and integrity will provide an environment in which my clients can realize the greatest benefits. By fostering open communications, I aspire to build lasting relationships built on honesty and mutual regard. I thank you for the opportunity to serve you and assist you with your real estate needs.
The greatest compliment that I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and past clients.
P.S. Call me @ 408.440.5066 or 650.212.2595 if you would like to receive my No Fee, No Obligation Consultation.
Dennis Lunder, Ph.D.